These are some of the treats that the daycare teachers and staff received from Bella. I got the colour-in gift bags from a special Piece of cake Facebook-only Christmas pre-order.
Daycare Christmas party. Santa came and so did Drippy Dragon. (Dec 17th)
Playgroup Christmas party. Bella chose her own outfit which didn't look too bad until her hair got all messy and sweaty from playing outside and she found some dress-up sunglasses, haha. Ashley had her own present but decided Bella's would be more fun to open. (dec 6th)
Our beautiful new lawn, freshly laid! We still need to get some seagrass or bamboo to cover the practical but ugly fence. (12th December)
The girls' Christmas outfits on Christmas Day. Bella's had been worn to the daycare party then washed but Ashley's I made xmas eve whilst wrapping presents (well, I bought the tshirts)
Our Christmas decorations. I wasn't really feeling the christmas vibe this year. But we put up an advent calendar, a jar of mint M+ms and candycanes, christmas candles and a tree. Excuse the flowers wilting, the washing drying and the random bits and pieces left around the house. I don't stage shots so sometimes things slip in. =o)
Some of the folk on NYE. Bella looks so little here but her hair looks so long. So does the grass!!! I drank frozen strawberry daiquiries mixed with sparkling mineral water whilst Matt did the BBQ and then we all watched some of the fireworks visible from our house!
No comments:
Post a Comment