Just a quick one...
Does anyone here read the Kelle Hampton blog "Enjoying the small things"? Have you noticed Kelle's gorgeous camera strap (like in the pic below, taken from this post).
Lots of people have asked Kelle about it and in this post, she said that it is a "Capturing Couture" brand strap. My dear friend Carolyn is the Australian distributor for Capturing Couture and I have one of the straps myself, this one, to be exact.
Now, you could always just buy yourself a strap but if you're in Australia, you could enter the competition to WIN one!
Details here: http://crcouturestudio.blogspot.com.au/2011/10/exciting-competition.html
Just 72 facebook "likers" to go until the competition is drawn.
Good luck!
Laura xx
P.S:~ The date today is 1/2/12... how cool is that? teehee!


I have one of the straps like Kelle's and was only asked at the weekend when I was in Manly where it came from so I am sure your friend's franchise will do brilliantly!
ReplyDelete