Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Swamped

I saw the unicyclist again this morning. (Hmm, spellcheck likes unicycle but not unicyclist) but I didn't take a piccy-boo because, let's face it, it's old news by now!

Uhh. I'm so swamped under right now. Bitten off more than I can chew... perhaps... maybe... just gotta keep chewing and see if I can keep my head above water... and my metaphors mixed. =o\

No, I'll be alright but I've been *so* good at keeping on top of the housework and everything else so I accepted a few more commitments and then the Mister had a paid day off (one of the perks of his job) and made mess, then he injured himself at work (one of the down sides of his job) and now I'm so far behind plus I have all these extra things to do and no-one to help me out! Meep!

Sew and post TOMG xmas in July swap
Sew and post CNH prizes
Royal Show Form
Organise Special Trading certificate form Dept of Commerce
Quiz Night- table to organise, book and pay for, plus arrange babysitting
Pay water rates,
Pay shire rates,
Pay daycare undercharges,
Pay water corp undercharges, (last 4 lines add up to ~$3,500 thankyouverymuch!)
Fill out daycare renrolment forms
Finish Spotty Owl Design accounts/tax
Sew more stock for market stall (~ 40 items in 4 weeks. Joy! haha)
Fix website bugs (email/contact form)
Look after a young girl with a disability for 4 days while her Mum moves house
Set up an interview and write some articles- some for my website and one for someone elses.

And that's all in the next week!! Jeepers!

The ASCII fish know what to do...

<><     <><    <><   <><   


Just keep swimming, just keep swimming....

No comments:

Post a Comment