Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Completed projects

I haven't updated the website for a while but it's not all finger painting and train rides around here. I've been working on a few orders which I thought I'd share with you.

Soccer outfit for the about-to-be-born son of a local soccer star.

Ikea-hack for a customer... turning a crib quilt (approx 1m long) into a single bed doona cover

A pair of Christmas dresses for twin girls. 

"Santa's Hut" bunting for a Santa's grotto

Stationery set (notebook and mousepad)

2 comments:

  1. You are one talanted chick hun. Where do you find the time? :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks Sonia, I don't iron ;o) and given we generally do two loads of washing a day, that saves a lot of time.... that's my excuse for not ironing anyway!

    Nah, it's just time management and random surges of adrenaline. I don't have the time to do everything I'd like to, I've just had to turn down a customer's request to make three flowergirl dresses because I can't guarantee I'll have time for fittings etc. =o(

    ReplyDelete