And we have a little girl's birthday party to go to in an hour. I decided her gift needed a little extra cheer to compensate for the dreary weather (not that she'll mind, little kids never notice the weather at parties, it's all about cake and running around with other children) and so I made a gift bow using this tutorial from 'How About Orange' except I used felt instead of magazine paper.
I'm pretty happy with it.I could have forgone the top layer (2 loops) because felt is much thicker and floofier than paper so it doesn't need that extra layer. I think these would be gorgeous made in a coordinating colour and attached to a loop of elastic to make a special headband that matches a birthday outfit!!
Hope you're having a lovely weekend, whatever you're doing.
Laura xx
Love this! Gorgeous...
ReplyDeleteThe weather is exactly the same at the other side of the world here though...not so gorgeous!
:o)
Perth is normally pretty sunny, even in winter. Not lately, though. Sydney Schmydney, you guys should be looking at moving to Perth!!
ReplyDelete