I call my two jobs my 'day job' and my 'play job' but the truth is, I take them both pretty seriously and get a lot of enjoyment from both of them too.
But the thing dearest to my heart is being a mother and life partner.
Balancing all of these- and finding time for myself and time with the Mister- is definitely an art.
Finding time to do nothing- without a nagging feeling of guilt- is nearly impossible.
I'm quite certain I'm not the only one in this situation and it *is* a part of my business journey so I'll be blogging about it quite a bit and hopefully helping others. You'll be able to find the posts by the work/work/life tag.
Told you my day job isn't all bad. Yesterday I got to spend part of my work day sitting in a Nespresso Bar trying the new Dhjana coffee. ;o)
No comments:
Post a Comment