Friday, December 23, 2011

Giftwrapping printables

I know, I know....

You've bought the presents, you're just about to wrap them to take to the office Secret Santa swap or the Playgroup Christmas party or lunch at your Mother-in-Law's house and you realise that you didn't buy enough giftwrap. The thought of heading into a busy shopping centre fills you with horror but so does handing over a present wrapped in a BigW plastic bag. You're starting to wonder whether a gift wrapped in newspaper would be chic or nasty.....

Do not panic!! I have some wonderful links you can use to print off your free wrapping paper or gift boxes at home!!

Here is a Giftbox freebie from Jinjerup. I have actually used this exact giftbox for my sister's present this year.
Please excuse the lighting, it was night time and my camera phone has no flash!

Jinjerup also has free printables for Christmas shopping lists, Christmas bookmarks and some non-Christmas giftboxes so please head over and check them out, it'll be well worth your time, I've just posted the giftwrapping items.






Now, here is a great link for Christmas wrapping paper


There are well over 50 designs. Well worth a look. You can print them onto A4 paper and stick together if need be. Or  print onto A3 if you have the ability. here are some examples:




Or you could cut them into strips and make them into paperchains like the girls and I did last weekend. Ours is hanging proudly in my office with the wreath that Bella coloured in for me (from the Crayola website). 

Ugh, how bad is the lighting? The wall is gray, not green!!! lol. 

Laura xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi, it's my first time visit. These are great ideas you have shared. thanks. It seems practical but pretty. Wish you wonderful Christmast! >> nataya

    ReplyDelete