Quick, cheap, easy, (TASTY!) table centrepiece that will be part of the decorations for our little Christmas party, along with matching bunting, balloon ball/lanterns, cupcake stand and a bunch of other things.
Our December "to do" list. I think I might re-do this one in different colours, I was really just playing with this one.
Sitting on top of our tv cabinet, waiting for all of their other Christmassy friends to join them ;o) I have accumulated quite a lot of plate stands and I find they are really useful for displaying printables (laminated or unlaminated if printed on heavier gsm paper), photos, books etc and also good for clocks if you don't want to drill into the wall.
What's your colour theme this Christmas?
Laura xx
I love this - it looks sooooo Christmasy :) xx
ReplyDeleteMy children and i was just admiring your decorating :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Sonia, normally I do the dark green/dark red/gold/velvet moody Christmas theme but this year I decided to do a bit of the bright Willy-Wonka-on-acid red/green/gold colours.
ReplyDeleteI don't think I'll *ever* have the white tree with blue baubles though, it's just so not me!
Thanks Nicola, my kids love it too, my boyfriend doesn't, he just thinks I've gone mad LOL!!!
have a great weekend ladies!