As promised, I'm going to be talking to the amazing women who manage the juggle of small business and other commitments. For the first cab off the rank, I’d like to introduce you to a gorgeous lady with a creative soul and a huge heart- Jaimee.
Jaimee has plenty of experience running her own businesses alongside other commitments. As a teenager she had her own jewellery line stocked in stores around Perth, then she was one half of the wildly popular Suzi Homemaker and her latest venture is Miss Jam Jam- a range of kooky clothing and accessories which is inspired by everything from cupcakes to zombies.
What else are you juggling?
I am 2IC at a surf store as my day job and at night I run a Muay Thai Gym.
How do you make it work?
To be honest, I am not sure...haha. I just go with the flow and hope for the best, stress less and just take each day as it comes. It helps to have a very supportive family. If I wasn't doing all this I would feel like I was wasting my life...I just have to keep active all the time :)
Share a fact about yourself?
I smile when I read. Even if it's not something amusing, I still smile haha.
Favourite flavour of Skittles?
I don't like Skittles to be honest, they hurt my teeth... but give me a cupcake any day :)
If you'd like to see more of Jaimee's wares or find out what she's up to, you can check out her website http://www.missjamjam.com or facebook page http://www.facebook.com/missjamjam
No comments:
Post a Comment