I received a small package at work on Thursday and it was some of the new Twinings Fruit Infusions to try. Hurrah! Just what I needed after the week I've had!!
There are six new flavours and these are the four that I received:
Lemon and Ginger
Chamomile, Honey and Vanilla
Cranberry and Pomegranate flavoured
Pure Peppermint
I didn't waste any time making a cuppa in my favourite mug. It's not the prettiest mug but it's so beautiful to hold and such good quality. They RRP for $100 but you can find them on special in various shops.
This was the Pure Peppermint. I sometimes put milk in my peppermint tea but mostly I drink it black. How about you? Do you ever put milk in your tea?
And then this was from a mini product photoshoot for some advertising for the business and I just had to share because it makes me feel so peaceful when I look at it.
If you'd live in Australia and would like to try the teas for yourself, hit that link at the top of the page.
Have a great weekend!
Laura xx

Oh i had to get my free trial. Yummo.
ReplyDeleteHeehee, glad you're taking advantage of it. Mine took about a week to arrive so hopefully yours won't be too far away!
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking of making the cranberry and pomegranate one into an iced tea. Maybe with a dash of vodka ;o)
"It simply has to be Twinings"
ReplyDeleteand i think i shall follow suit with the dash of Vodka.
Thanks for sharing Laura
You're welcome, Marie =o)
ReplyDelete