Hello everyone.
I hope all you Aussies had a wonderful Australia Day. It was STINKING HOT here in Perth. I checked the weather observations just before 5pm and it was still 40.1 degrees celcius!!
I also have a pretty rotten cold so consequently, we didn't do much all day but try and keep cool under the aircon.
The Mister went fishing in the morning and the girls and I made yoghurt iceypoles in one of these handy-dandy Ikea iceypole moulds.
Then we played this 'popsicle' memory game from Eat, Drink, Chic
Seriously, how cute are these?
We tried to fly the kite that the Mister made with Miss 4 last week (we had mild success if you could even call it that, lol) and then watched the fireworks from our backyard.
How did you spend your Australia Day?
Laura xx

Very wet over here on the Eastcoast the kids had a bbq in the garage :)
ReplyDelete