Thursday, January 19, 2012

Website restocked!!

I've just restocked the website with some summer outfits and some stationery set items as well as random other little bits like crayon books, drawstring toybags, bunting and bunnyrugs.

I'm working on the autumn clothing now so that'll be it for summer clothing but there'll be more bunting, decor and toys uploaded in the next few weeks. 

skirt and ruffled headband sets
three of the sets i made
russian florals stationery set
pink spots stationery set
elephant bunny rug
bunting

4 comments:

  1. How gorgeous! You are very clever and inspire me to do more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous! You are very clever and inspire me to do more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Creative crafty mom, I wish you awesome time with your new collection. Color our world!
    I'll try to blog everytime i can during my travel, i really hope, and comeback with more photos:) I hope someday I can travel to Australia too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Melissa!! Looks like you've been very busy lately as it is!

    Thanks Nataya, I hope you can come to Australia one day too!!!! To Perth!! =o)

    ReplyDelete